Skip to content
A wonderful Christmas cookie recipe! They are not your typical sugar cookie that you decorate because they are spiced 😉
- Mix dry ingredients first in a separate bowl
- Mix the butter in a beater, then add the sugar to it, then the egg, milk, and vanilla.
- Add in the dry ingredients
- Screw the nuts listed, it does not taste as good
- When fully mixed, wrap the dough up and let it refrigerate for 24 hours
- After refrigeration, bring out the dough in broken chunks. It may seem hard at first but it will thaw rather quickly
- Roll the dough out with flour to avoid the inevitable stickiness
- Get your cookie cutter and sprinkles. I do sprinkles pre-baking because these cookies do not need frosted.
- Cook until golden, you welcome